Hobby Laser (5th Gen)
Starting at $3,400!
This is a brand new entry level desktop laser engraver and cutter designed for hobbyists capable of cutting/engraving many materials such as paper, 1/4″ acrylic and 1/4″ wood as well as marking anodized aluminum and Thermark treated metals.
With this laser you can engrave from any Windows application that can print to a standard printer including CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Autocad, Inkscape and even MS Word and MS Paint. This is made possible because the machine uses the powerful RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB controller with Direct Print Drivers manufactured and available exclusively at Full Spectrum Laser.
For cutting wood and acrylic the machine has a honeycomb table and exhaust port.
- new powerful RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB controller and software
- true 20″x12″ cutting area
- Patent pending focusing mechanism allows for fully removable Z floor (unlimited material size)
- exclusive 100% USA designed RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB dual processor ARM+DSP engraving processor with direct print software drivers
- works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 x32 and x64, new Windows 8 x32 and x64
- works directly with any Windows program that prints: CorelDraw 11/12/x3/x4/x5/x6, AutoCAD 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013, Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator, PDF files, even MS Word
- air assist connection to blow away smoke at the laser head while laser is cutting
- made all out of CNC precision parts
- microSD slot for storage of up to 32GB of job storage (run without a computer connected)
- integrated beam combiner+red dot pointer comes standard ($300 value)
- up to 1000 dpi resolution and 0.001″ repeatability
- includes 2″ lens for cutting and engraving (other options available)
- compact space saving design and weighs only 60 lbs
- USA Support and Warehouse in Las Vegas, NV stocks all replacement parts
- designed and assembled in the USA
- optional rotary attachment for round parts
- 1 year limited warranty on parts/labor (excludes consumable items)
- 30 day moneyback satisfaction guarantee (minus shipping and handling charges)